Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing Stargate without Smart Bombs and Inviso

Thought I'd also add one new thing - my current high score on Stargate without using Smartbombs / Inviso is 74575.

I have been trying to post pics up on Facebook for a while now. I took 'em on my phone but I didn't like the way they looked so I wanted to take 'em into Picasa to adjust them and my PC locked up. I'm installing the newest version to see if that helps. Ah, the trials and tribulations of trying to share everything here for those that may be interested. Okay the 'newest' version locked up as well. Maybe it's something else - I tent to run like a million things at once. Time for Windows 7.

When you see the pictures, the scores that are marked AAA are ones that I played with no Smart Bombs or Inviso. I thought I'd make a distinction for ease of visual sorting. :)

Pics without visual editing (I gave up for now) are available at: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=146119&id=528022396

Enjoy!
bjc

No comments:

Post a Comment